Friday, January 2, 2015

2015



2015 it is! Thanks 2014 for all the memories. So many things happened last year. Good and bad.
I got married, lost my mother, left my work for 7 years, became a full time mother and so much more! 
I cried hard and laughed too. Life they call it. But as everyone else would like to do, I wanna start new this year, seriously. I want to just leave all the heartaches behind, forget and renew myself -- (well, you know about new years resolutions 😉). Several years ago, stopped making new year's resolutions, because I know, same thing as promises, they are always meant to be broken. But this year, I decided to create my list again, things I wanna do: 



  1. Create a 2015 positive notebook, electronic or the old-school notebook, so I can write all the positive things that happens, just the pleasant things. This reminds me to just focus on the good things and forget the otherwise. 
  2. Start a blog. I had always wanted to have one but I can't, can't, can't and don't know how to start. I had so much topics in mind but don't really know how to begin. The start of 2015, gave me the reason and a nice topic for me to start with. And I am not really good in writing that's another thing.
  3. Organize things. Literally. I have tons of clutter I need to put into their proper places. From clothes to baby stuff to shoes to bags and to never ending bits of things. 
  4. Start a small business. I am already doing buy and sell as of the moment. But this time I want it to take it a notch up. I want to have my own online shop and be a supplier. 

But mlist doesn't really end from here. As of the meantime these are the things I wanna start.  One step at a time. Diet isn't part of the list anymore and I don't have any plans of jotting it down, because it always, always, always Fail! 😩

Happy New Year everyone!
My wish is not to have any problems, but for me to over come anproblems that will come my way. 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment