Saturday, January 3, 2015

Glam Works Pimple Patch Review

Sometimes nothing can be more frustrating than to see a big zit on your face. 
They say, bilog-bilog (round things) are lucky for the New Year, but oh, no, not this reddish circle zit on my face.
I just stay at home all the time so dirt isn't really the culprit. I'm pretty much sure it's not my diet either. It's a monthly thingy. They usually appear a few days before my monthly period, so blame it to the hormones, it's an inevitable problem. I try not touch it, so it won't leave pimple scars, but most of the time no matter how you ignore these pesky little things, they just bother you, especially when you look at the mirror, it makes you wanna pop them! But thanks to Glam Works Pimple Patch Clear


I bought this from Watsons, sorry I can't remember how much I bought it. 

It contains 36 patches, big and small sizes




Ingredients:

Cellulose, Dioctyl Adipate, Hydrogenated Petroleum, Resin, Calcium Alginate, Polyethane Film, Polyuthylane Terephthalate, Elastomer, Sodium Carboxyl Methyl 

See the before and after pictures below:

Without Glam Works Pimple Clear Patch

   
With Glam Works Pimple Clear Patch, you can hardly notice it's there


After 10 hours of application, no more bump


Main Product Performance:
1. Patch absorbs sebum and bacteria from the inflammed area.
2. Relieves acne inflammation.
3. During the treatment, area is protected to help speed up healing and prevents acre scars.


Pros:

  • It's semi-transparent, you can barely see it when applied to your skin, you can even go out with the patch on.
  • Your zit is protected and prevents dirt and bacteria from getting into it, unlike the ointment/gel type, dirt can still get into the affected area.
  • Very effective, as long as you let it stay on the pimple for the recommended time frame of 8-12 hours, overnight preferably.

Cons: 

  • It's not easy to peel it off from one side of the transparent film to apply it to the affected area. The patch sticks too much the transparent film so it got a little hard for me to detach it and stick it to the actual pimple. The first time I tried putting it on, I did not remove the transparent film on the other side, I just let it stick to the patch as I stick it to my pimple which isn't a good idea since the transparent film is protruding, it was easily detached from the skin. 


Rating: 9/10

Overall, I love this product very much! The answer to my inevitable pimple problem! 



3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for this product at Watsons. But I can't. :( I would also love to try it. My friend said that it's only P99. It's more affordable than Miacare pimple patch which is 149 for 12 patches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can i biy this? Plss. Do reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can i biy this? Plss. Do reply

    ReplyDelete