Sunday, January 11, 2015

DIY Laptop Skin using Washi Tapes

For almost everyday, I think about how will I be able to reduce our clutter, because we do have a lot, seriously. Me as I call myself a DIYer, I think of fun and creative things on how I do things, recreate things out from those litters that I wanna get rid off. But ironically, those are clutters I wanna get rid off but recreate at the same time, so technically I'm not really getting rid of them.

I'm so fond of buying crafting stuff: cute notepads, ribbons, scrapbooking materials, washi tapes, and just anything that appeals adorable to me. And that's where the problem begins, it adds up to my clutter, because even if I do have a lot of ideas in mind, I procrastinate, which leads to those tons and tons of clutter. So while the iron is still hot and I am still in the mood, I'll grab my tools and materials to recreate.  

I had been planning to get my laptop a skin, as it really need one already. So thought of using my clutter and save some for my wants and needs: 



Materials Needed:
  • washi tapes 
  • pair of scissors 




** the good thing about washi tapes: it sticks nicely to almost any surface and there are a lot of designs out there, makes me wanna buy them all. So it just doesn't work as a laptop skin but you can also use it to prettify your charger, cover your boring notebook, can serve as borders on your cardstock for scrapbooks and so much more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment